Endodontic procedures or root canal therapy is needed when the dental pulp is infected due to tooth decay, cracked teeth, chipped teeth, or large fillings.
A damaged dental pulp can causes all of the following harmful consequences:
- Swelling that can spread to the face and neck
- Bone loss near the infected areas
- Drainage problems that can spread to the gums
To avoid any of these painful ramifications of a damaged pulp, Creative Smiles encourages individuals to look for the following signs of a damaged pulp:
- Persistent toothaches when chewing
- Tooth sensitivity to different temperatures
- Discoloration or darkening at the center of the tooth
- Swelling of the gums
If you are suffering from these side effects, call the professionals of Creative Smiles and ask about endodontic treatment to improve your oral health.
For more information about endodontics and root canal therapy call Creative Smiles in Pompano Beach, FL at 954-781-6170 or visit www.creativesmiles.us.
Creative Smiles also proudly accepts patients from Pompano Beach, Coconut Creek, Lighthouse Point, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and surrounding areas.